MatchMedics are excited to be exhibiting at this years’ RCPCH in the SEC Arena in Glasgow from March 13th – 15th 2018
This years’ largest European wide Paediatric Conference aims to bring Paediatricians from all across the globe to Scotland’s capital, Glasgow.
With key note talks from UK medical industry thought leaders including Prof David Archard, Prof Neena Modi & Prof Anthony Costello and US based Paediatric experts Prof Zulfiqar Bhutta & Prof John Lanton. To name but a few. This conference is due to deliver on every level for practicing Paediatricians and non-medical professionals alike.
Answer Ireland’s Call
With the world becoming increasingly more accessible, doctors have more freedom to live and work all across the globe than ever before. So why not choose Ireland as your next port to continue your professional medical career?
MatchMedics have just confirmed our attendance at the RCPCH Conference. Our team of experienced medical recruiters will be on hand at stand 52 to tell you all about living and working in Ireland.
To practice in Ireland you must be registered with the Irish Medical Council – General Registration for SHO or Registrar level. Specialist Registration for Consultant level. Further information can be found on https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration-Applications/First-Time-Applicants/
Having completed full or part of the MRCPCH or FRCPCH exams are your ticket into the Irish system. UK, European or South African experience is also quite favorable.
The rental market is quite competitive at present. Prices and availability can vary from city to city. The most popular source for finding accommodation that suits your needs is http://www.daft.ie/
Below you will find the average monthly cost of renting a 1 bed apartment across a number of cities and towns in Ireland located in close proximity to a main hospital.
Daily flights from Dublin, Cork, Shannon and Belfast to all major European cities with national airlines – Ryanair & Aer Lingus.
Daily ferry crossings with Stena Line, Brittany Ferries, Irish Ferries from Dublin, Rosslare & Cork to the UK, France & Spain.
- Registrar salaries range from €55,000 – €65,000 gross pay annually (depending on experience).
- Consultant salaries range from €110,000 – €180,000 gross pay annually (depending on experience).
Additional allowances for weekend and on-calls are paid
There is a constant need for experienced Paediatric / Neonates Registrars and Consultants across Ireland in HSE public hospitals. The below is just a flavour of the currently open roles.
- Paediatric (Neonates) Registrar – Limerick University Hospital
- Paediatric (Neonates) Registrar – University Hospital Galway
- Paediatric (Neonates) Registrar – University Hospital Waterford
- Paediatric (Neonates) Registrar – St Luke’s Hospital, Kilkenny
- Paediatric (Neonates) Consultant – Kerry University Hospital
- Paediatric (Neonates) Consultant – University Hospital Waterford
- Paediatric (Neonates) Consultant – Letterkenny Regional Hospital, Donegal
- Paediatric Emergency Medicine Consultant – University Hospital Galway
Interested and want to find out more? You can reach me on email@example.com / +353 1 404 7612 or drop by stand 52 at any point over the course of RCPCH 2018. See you there!
#RCPCH18 @CosgraveGraham www.matchmedics.com