General PractionerApply now
General Practitioner Required
A small yet thriving daytime practice near Drogheda in Co. Louth is looking for an experienced GP to join them. Ideally someone who can assist with their women’s health department. This is an urgent vacancy with an ideal starting date between November 2023 – January 2024.
- Active Irish Medical Council Registration (or close to registration completion).
- 3+ years of GP experience in a daytime practice.
- Experience in the management of chronic diseases from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- A strong background in women’s health (huge plus!)
- A level of English equivalent to a 6.5 in each category of the academic IELTS exam.
If you are interest in finding a GP or Aesthetics Medicine job in Ireland and are unfamiliar with with IMC registration process, please reach out to us, as we are happy to guide you through it and we have many fantastic upcoming opportunities that would be a great fit for you once your registration is complete!
If this role is of interest, or you would like to know more about practicing medicine in Ireland (GP and Aesthetics), drop me a WhatsApp on +353 86 136 8422 or via email –