Emergency Medicine RegistrarApply now
Emergency Medicine Registrar
I am seeking a skilled professional who is passionate about working in emergency medicine and devoted to upholding the highest standards of patient care here at Wexford General Hospital. Situated in the heart of Wexford, our dedicated team is committed to providing top-notch emergency medical services to our community.
- Easy access to Dublin and other major cities
- Surrounded by pristine beaches
- Variety of outdoor activities all year round including sea cave kayaking
- Incredible views of the Saltee Islands
- 5 minute drive to the town centre
- 3 + years’ experience in an Emergency Medicine setting, plus 1 year minimum at Registrar level
- Valid ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS certification
- Part or full MRCEM, FRCEM, FACEM or DIPPEC desirable
- Active registration with the Irish Medical Council or eligibility to apply
- Available to relocate to Ireland in July 2024
Apply today or reach out!