Consultant Radiologist S.I. Breast RadiologyApply now
Are you a Consultant Radiologist with a subspecialty in Breast Imaging and seeking a new career?
You could be embarking on a new position located in the bustling South of Ireland!
As a Consultant Radiologist you will be providing a government funded service for women aged 50-69 years.
Hours are split for 20 hours in the Service Unit and 17 hours in a teaching hospital.
- incremental salary €217,324-€261,051
- 37-hour workweek
- up to €12,000 vouched for annual expenses for continuous medical education
- up to €8,000 per annum support for innovation projects
- Specialist registration with IMC
- Previous experience in Management and teaching
- Access to transportation
Should you wish to enquire about the job description, apply with a brief overview of your interest in the position.