Consultant Psychiatrist s.i Old AgeApply now
Embark on a career in Louth and Meath as a Consultant Psychiatrist with specialty in Old Age, where the past intertwines seamlessly with the present. Experience the rich historical significance of these regions, home to ancient monuments, medieval castles, and archaeological wonders. After work, immerse yourself in the heritage of Louth and Meath by exploring historic sites like the Hill of Tara, Newgrange, and the medieval town of Drogheda. Engage in cultural activities that celebrate the deep roots of Irish history, and enjoy the unique blend of modern amenities in a setting that echoes centuries of tradition.
The position covers 2 day hospitals in both counties and caters to a population of 120,000 with memory clinics being developed for the population in both services.
The role compromises of:
- working as part of an MDT alongside NCHDs, psychologists, social workers, OTs and Clinical Nurse Specialists
- predominantly outpatient service
- incremental salary €217,324-€261,051
- 37-hour workweek
- up to €12,000 vouched for annual expenses for continuous medical education
- up to €8,000 per annum support for innovation projects
- Specialist registration with IMC
- Previous management experience
- Access to transportation
If this is a position you are interested in apply or reach out today!