General Adult Consultant Psychiatrist – Kerry
Is location and culture on the top of your list when considering where you are going to live and work? Located in the southwest of Ireland, Kerry is renowned for its stunning natural landscapes, rugged coastline, and rich cultural heritage. Kerry is famous for the dramatic landscapes of the Dingle Peninsula and the Ring of Kerry, both offering breathtaking views of rugged cliffs, pristine beaches, and charming coastal villages.
- Registered as a Specialist Psychiatrist with the Irish Medical Council/have the opportunity to register with recognition of your specialist training in Psychiatry.
- Extensive Experience in General Adult Psychiatry.
- Full time 37 hours per week
- €217,325 – €261,051
- 30 days paid annual leave per year
- €12,000 for continuous medical education.
- €8,000 for research innovation
- €10,353 for additional on-call commitments.